Brick Repair Dallas Fort Worth
Services by *Alamo Masonry
Brick Repair Guide - This is the best and most complete do it yourself guide to brick repair. It will help you to locate replacement bricks if needed, determine which materials are needed, how to match your mortar, and more.
Dallas - Fort Worth brick repair Services
DFW Brick Repair Services by Alamo Masonry
Is your Brick or
Masonry Siding Cracked or Damaged?
1. Water Damage – Repairing the brick around your home protects your home against water flowing through available openings in your brick veneer.
2. Falling Objects – Falling brick could cause serious injury or death, opening you up to major liability. Brick archways are a prime example of this.
3. Property Value – Proper Brick Repair restores the value and beauty of your property.
4. Excessive Heating/Cooling Costs – Brick Repair helps to keep utility costs to a minimum.
5. Pests – Protect your home and family from various infestations. Various animals and insects find cracks in your brick home appealing, because they are warm in the winter and cool in the summer. If you have such cracks in your brick, be cautious of possible infestations. They will find a means of entry. Some of the most common are:
Many of the above pests, once inside the brick, will spread throughout your home. .
All of these concerns can be resolved by having the experts at Alamo Masonry repair the cracked or damaged brick and mortar around your masonry home.
Alamo Masonry Specializes in brick repair and foundation repair. This is because of how these two fields are related. In order to specialize in Brick Repair, we have to fully understand the cause of the cracks in brick and mortar joints. Most of the time, the cracks in the brick mortar are a result of the foundation settling, and in order to properly repair your home and fix the cracks in the brick mortar, you may need to stabilize and fix your house foundation.
Most foundation repairs are localized to certain areas of the home, but can be all around the house foundation. We take the time to determine if there are major concerns with your foundation and if it may need foundation repair before the brick are repaired.
Many brick repairs can be completed without installing foundation piers, but each project has to be analyzed to determine this detail. Generally, if the cracks are small, they can be repaired, but may require an expansion control joint to arrest the movement's potential to damage the brick mortar.
We can generally gather enough information from you over the phone and sometimes by email to determine if the repairs are likely to require foundation piers, but will still perform an on site inspection to confirm the repairs and the costs of repairs before the project is completed. Some inspections may cost, but are applied to the contract if accepted.
For more information aboutPre-Matched Mortars click here.
We are making brick mortar cracks disappear. - AMR
We fix brick mortar cracks in: Dallas, Fort Worth, Irving, Plano, Carrollton, Lewisville, Grand Prairie, Flower Mound, North Richland Hills, Arlington, Benbrook, Crowley, Burleson, Cleburne, Granbury, Johnson County, and the surrounding DFW area. Also serving Houston, Austin, Waco, and San Antonio.
SEO performed by SEO Assistants - How Google Works